Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:12:39 -0700
OK.  I have lots of stuff in this raffle I want!  And, it ends Friday, so
I guess I will win them!

I am going to be going to the zoo on Sunday with lots of my friends.
Now, there was ssome discussion about my *relatives* at the Atlanta Zoo
and how happy they will be to see me.  Well, it HAS been a while.

The zoo has meerkats and I can't wait to see those!  If you are a member
of any National Zoo, you can get in free.  If NOT, well there are 2
tickets to the raffle in the prize basket - and some of my biscotti will
be thrown in, too!

Go to http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/IFCRaffle.html
and check out the goodies.  You still have time to paypal by Friday!

renee :)