From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:46:48 -0600
>From:    Entropia <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Corner Creek Acres

>So - any ideas?  I want a multilevel cage, with that nice "attic" type
>roof the CCA cages have, and a couple of litter pans built in.  Has to
>hold 8 frats.  I'd appreciate any ideas - and if the CCA guy is reading
>this, maybe you need to have a chat with the missus before you go out of
>business?  >;o)
>
>Thanks,
>Emma

Try http://www.martinscages.com for some really nice cages.  Skip Martin
makes a nice cage like you are talking about and it is viewable on that
URL.  And if it isn't exactly what you want, he will custom make a cage
for you.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if on stag night, you take a real deer.