From:
jennifer hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 00:12:51 -0400
Hello all,

Thanks to all who responding to my digging at the carpet issue.  I got
lots of ideas, and I'll try them all and see if any will work, I hope
one does.

My next question is if anyone knows a ferret knowledgeable pet sitter in
the MD state-Baltimore/Towson area.  I would also need them to handle at
least the dog, and maybe the cat (however, seems to me he's the most self
sufficient animal I own, just declares a lot of attention in the morning
for loves).  I need someone for the first weekend in October for a
camping trip with our firehouse, and then for a week in March for our
honeymoon.  I hate to board them, there's only one place I've found in
this area about a half hour away (Feathers, Scales and Tails) in
Westminster that boards ferrets, but you have to bring your own cage,
and well, I have a super pet deluxe cage which can be taken apart, but
is time consuming to put together and take apart.  Not to mention, I am
not really sure how much play time they'll have out of the cage.  I just
worry I guess.  I also think they'd be more comfortable in their own
surroundings at home, or, maybe they'd like exploring elsewhere I don't
know.  I've never had to board them and I'm not looking forward to it,
and I know that not all advertised "pet sitters" are ferret
knowledgeable, and I want someone who is and who has had experience and
comes recommended from others.  These are our "kids".  So if you have
any suggestions, let me know.

Thanks a lot,

Jen and her furry bunch