From:
Rich Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 13:11:13 EDT
well its with a heavy heart that i report to all those wonderful people
that helped pogo and me these past months my little pogo has passed away
last night.  even though he was only 1yr 8 mo old he was an adventurer
as well as an explorer he had seen the country as only a few ferrets
have ;from cab of a simi truck.  he loved the trucks and looked forward
to each trip, and enjoyed meeting new people at the varyouse rest areas
we stoped at.  he will be greatly missed and the cab of my truck will
seem quite empty even though he will always be with me.  i will all of you
know as soon as i can aford to have my life filled with war dances again.

thanks again for all your support .