From:
Lori Crosland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:33:59 EDT
In Las Vegas, 2 adorable males from 24 carat ferret shelter.  Their names
are Lewis and Oswald.  They are about 3.  They make a great pair, named
after the Drew Carey Show.  Oswald LOVES to be held and cuddled (which is
rare for a l lot of ferret's).  They are really healthy and doing well.
Lewis loves to play.  He is very frisky.  The must go as a pair.  They
are both sables.

1 ferret for adoption to go to multi-ferret household.  1 year old (still
acts like a baby) Vinnie, red-eyed Albino.  Fun Loving.  Loves to play.
You can rub his belly and wrestle and never even feel a nip.  It's almost
like he does not have teeth (but he does of course.  healthy one's).  He
loves other ferrets and should not be alone.

All are litter box trained.  A small donation is being asked to benefit the
24 carat ferret shelter in Las Vegas.  If interested please e-mail Lori:
[log in to unmask] or call 702-253-1400 ext. 222

To all those who have lost fuzzies:

Remember the fun times as you feel sad,
think of the goodness, not of the bad.
You gave your love when your fuzzy was near,
and I know how you wish your furball was still here.

Think of the dooking, and the stashing of things,
picture your ferret in heaven with wings.
Your fuzzy looks down and smiles with glee,
basically saying "Hey Mom look at me."

"I can fly now as I always wanted to do
remember me trying as I was chasing you?
I'm so happy here, I have so many friends,
I want you to realize, my life never ends.

Keep me in your heart and remember me well,
I'm sending you a "dook" whenever you hear a bell.
The clouds are so soft where I love to sleep
my friends and I pile in one giant heap.

Take care of my siblings, as you took care of me,
don't be too sad, let them fill you with glee.
I am so happy here, but I'll see you again,
with the bell's, I'll stay in touch until I see you then.

It wasn't your fault, things happen you know,
it was in the cards, It was my time to go.
But I am not gone, just in a different place,
I gotta go now, Time for the tube race."

Lori Crosland
(Hocus, Pocus, Charm, Magic, Merlin, Joey, Madison (fosters: Lewis,
Oswald, & Vinnie)