Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 00:26:01 -0400
I have received word of a shelter located in the southeastern US that
is closing. The operators have some Timmy's Tonic available and would
like to donate that to a shelter in need. If you use Timmy's Tonic and
need some, please contact me so I can pass it along. There are also
cages, bedding and other supplies available. I will be providing the
operators, who wish to remain anonymous at this time, with the contact
information of those shelters who can use these supplies. I want to
state that I am serving as a liaison and am not making decisions
regarding the disbursement. If you know of a shelter who can use these
items, please let me know, and copy the shelter you are supporting.

Thank you.

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we