From:
Chanel and Nessa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 20:03:10 -0800
Tonight, we pray for you that your mommy will condsider our mother's offer
to adopt you.  We have reserved the the 2 story apartment condo for you.
Mom has the best vet in the state.  The vet will even make a house call so
you won't ever have to go out in bad or inclement weather.

We look at your picture mommy put on the putr from your mom's home page.
We sigh for if only we were that royal and beautiful as you.

Sleep well, my friends.  Know that there is someone who now will do
anything and everything to bring you home FOREVER to her.  No more going
out and then being returned.

For Mom says, once you come here, it is forever.

With all our love, hugs, and peace.

Chanel, Nessa, Samson, Racocoa