From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 1996 18:23:22 -0500
Thanks for all of the wonderful responses about the coloring books,
everybody!  We really appreciate all of the feedback, and will keep your
suggestions in mind while designing the book.  BTW, we DO plan to use a
nicer stock of paper now (probably Xerox paper), as many of you have
requested it.

Several of you have asked if we could have the books out by the holidays.
There is a chance we might have them out by then, but we're not "pushing
for it".  This is for several reasons:

1)  We want to ensure that we have a quality product, and not just rush
something to market.

2)  We need to have the fund set up correctly to receive the money for the
books.  This is both to avoid tax problems and to provide accountability
so that all of you can be assured that the money is going to help the
fuzzies, not to send Judith and me to Tahiti (much as we may want to go).

3)  It's going to be an AWFULLY big project to take orders, produce and
ship these books, and Judith and I (who will be doing the work) both have
full time jobs as well.  In addition, the holiday time is the postal
service's busiest time, and things shipped that time of year sometimes
take longer than usual to arrive.

Thanks for your understanding about this.  Linda is working hard on the
coloring book, though, as as those of you who have seen her work already
know ... it's wonderful.  This will be one "must have" coloring book!

Take care, and hugs to your fuzzies ....

- Ela

    (000)___(000)                                         |