Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:35:17 -0400
Hello everyone!

After seeing the plea for help from Tracy and Lonnie of the Ferrets and
More Rescue of Spokane and Saints Rescue of Spokane, I have decided to
put up for auction on Ebay a copy of "The Ferret Capture", written and
illustrated by Andrew Licht, with all proceeds going to help Tracy and
Lonnie. My seller name is ferretmommy1, or you can search for item
number 160274159988. Please take a look, and bid high for this item,
so I can help out Tracy and Lonnie.

And, thanks for looking!!!

Dooks and hugs,

Brenda S.