Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 02:33:48 +0000
I believe that Chocolate Moose has let his opinion be known about this new
ferret food called "Superior Choice."

We received a free sample today with an order of Totally Ferret.  Alas, the
sample bag had come open during shipping.  I left the cardboard box open
on the floor so the ferrets could sample the morsels scattered around the
bottom of the box.  Chocolate Moose climbed into the box, began sniffing
all the morsels as though he were looking for one that smelled promising,
and then promptly left a big doo-doo right next to the morsels.

Maybe he just needs to get used to it.  Maybe he just needed to go really
bad.  :-) But it looks like we'll be sticking to Totally Ferret for the
time being.

Linda, Lucky Charm, Chocolate Moose, & Zipper