From:
Leslie Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2008 22:45:45 -0400
Hello everyone,

Just a quick note to let you all know that my fiance Grey and I have
adopted the "Marblehead Ferrets", so our family has reached a whopping
SIX! (Ferret math anyone??) All we really know is that they were in a
home with a special needs person who was no longer able to care for
them and had been at the shelter for 2 weeks.

Ernie is a 8 month old, big sweetheart full of energy who LOVES to
play. He may be a little overweight, but he hasn't been getting any
exercise at all. If tonight was any indication, he'll lose those extra
pounds FAST!

Miss Ethel is tiny and looks like she hasn't been eating very much, if
at all. She's very, VERY skinny, but I made her some special "soup"
tonight and she gobbled all up! That seemed to perk her right up, so
I think we'll be just fine. It's thought that she's somewhere around
7 or 8 years old. But she's definitely got a lot of spunk for a old
timer. :)  We just needs to get some meat on her bones.

Introductions to the clan went very well, though they'll be separated
for sleeping until we're certain that there won't be any scuffling in
the middle of the night when we're out cold.

Anyway, I'll be calling the vet in the morning to make an appointment
for exams and shots and hopefully all good news.

Thanks to Linda and all the great folks at the Friends Of Marblehead's
Abandoned Animals shelter! If anyone is looking to adopt or has room
for another kitty, please consider them! They have a lot of sweet,
adorable kitties that need good homes!!

as for me, I'm ready for a nap. :)

Sweet dreams everyone,
Leslie, Grey and the Silly Six: Dixie, Elvis, Emma, Ernie, Ethel and
Buster Biggles

Leslie Miller
Wicked Fascinations
http://www.wickedfascinations.com