From:
Mary Frerich-Kulesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 04:54:31 EDT
>From:    Jen Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: A few questions
>
>I'll be getting Pedialyte or Gatorade to keep Kodo hydrated.  But I was
>wondering if anyone knows how long Gatorade lasts once it's opened.
>Pedialyte is to be used for only 2 days after opening, according to the
>bottle, but at $7-$8 for a bottle of it that'll be useless in 2 days
>seems wasteful to me....

Have you tried to locate the frozen pedialyte?  Jim found it at Stater
Bros. here.  You can also check at Eckerd drug, Rite Aid Drug &
Walgreens.  Hope this helps.  :-)

Mare, AJ, Bear, Bonnie, Clyde, Crystal, Dharma, Emmy, Hooker, Joey,
Lucky, Reno, Stinky, Tiny, Tweaky, Wiley & Winky (aka: Link-a-Link)

Ferret Soul

A dog or cat steals your heart,
but a ferret steals your soul.