From:
Julie Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2008 18:56:05 -0600
Lesley, I too cry every time I even hear the Sarah McLaughlin song on
the ASPCA commercial, it breaks my heart to see all the animals sad
faces and to know that most of them will probably be put to sleep and
I have noticed no ferrets are shown, wonder why???

I for one am glad that Alex and Dann got Todd for Puma, I have been so
worried about Puma being depressed and not being able to come out of
it. I can't understand people and their throwing of stones, it was an
accident and I am positive that Alex and Dann are wonderful ferret
parents and since people don't know what changes they have now made,
why are they being harassed?? Accidents happen and like someone else
wrote, just because nothing has happened to any of their babies, YET,
doesn't mean it won't in the future, we all know how our babies are
always into everything and always find new things to get into to
keep us on our toes. There is so much mud slinging sometimes on the
list that I will just scroll through most of it. Alex deserves major
apologies from all who are bashing her. Alex and her family are in my
prayers for them to forgive all who are the mud slingers. God bless
her and her family and fuzzy kids & Allis too deserves to be forgiven