From:
John Rosloot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:45:35 -0600
>Today watching an episode of Wild, Wild, West what should I see?
>A pair of ferrets being kept as pets with a doting owner!

Really? I saw ferrets on one episode of Wild Wild West too, but they
weren't pets of a doting owner. They were used to threaten a guy. It
was hilarious! (although they were supposedly carrying some deadly
disease)

I have the clips here (no copyright infringement is intended). The
ferrets are dooking in the second one. :-)

http://www2.cs.uregina.ca/~rosloot/ferrets/wild_west1.avi
http://www2.cs.uregina.ca/~rosloot/ferrets/wild_west2.avi

--
John, Caregiver to Loki, Kody and Abby
With loving memories of Buddy, Cassie, Sammy,