From:
Hayley Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:19:03 EST
Hi

I own 2 female ferrets and have to get them spayed/desexed I no it has to
be done and am going to do it very soon as they have started to get a
swolen volva

is $93 australian dollers a normal price??  I just thought it was a little
dear??

also if I bread them - I dont really want to yet cause I dont no much.
Are there many difficulties involving mating, birth and after effects??

Ive been told I can mate them with a desexed male so they have a false
pregency but will this hurt my 2 ferrets??

And - one last question!- how long does it take for a female ferret to
catch that amnemia thing - when u dont get them desexed?>

My local vet is a dickhead and doesnt no much bout ferrets so im travelling
a little further to a vet thats had experience with ferrets

Thank you people so so much as this is where I get all my good info from as
round here in oz there arent many ferrets

Kisses to all ferrets
and prayers to ferret god for all sick, hurt and lost ferrets from Hayley