From:
Rose Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:45:31 -0700
Hey you guys!

Thank you SO much for all the replies! They have really made me
feel much better about having my ferrets in california...only one
exception... my uncle can't have small animals in his house. Is there
any way that some of you who live close to me could take care of my
babies until I can get onto my feet? I don't even know how long it will
take, since I don't have a job yet...probably about 4 months...I would
pay for ferret food/bedding/cleaning supplies/vet care so long as they
went to stay at someone's house who could love them as much as I could,
until I can get them back! I do not want them to go to a forever
home... just foster care...so that I don't have to part with my
sweethearts forever.... Is there anyone that thinks they could do that
for me? I would probably want to interview the person and ask them
lots of questions..

If you think you could take care of my 4 ferrets (2 boys and 2 girls,
with current rabies shots) then feel free to get ahold of me!

Thanks again you guys!

-Rose