From:
Tony O'Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:30:39 -0000
>It would appear that the first vasectomies were carried out in the UK
>about 1983 ...
>Sheila

Thank you Sheila for pointing out my mistake, if it was not for you
keeping an eye on everything I write, I could end up looking a right
fool.  As I am still getting over the Encephalitis which started out as
Meningitis, which I have suffered over the last three years, it has left
me with blanks in my memory, so I can only remember approximate date

I have checked on the dates and I should have put 70's to 80's
approximately, by my vet who had a practise in Buckinghamshire

Tony, SMWR inc. NHFA Site founder, manager, moderator.
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets
http://communities.msn.com/UKHouseFerretsSmallPetsAssociation/  Member
of http://communities.msn.co.uk/MyNorwegianFerretFamily  Articles
written for National Magazine, http://www.redpublishing.net/paws/
The views expressed in these postings are my own.  Any one who wishes to
reuse this should use it in its entirety