Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 13:02:47 +0100
This is not 100% about ferrets.

Has anyone noticed that since using a PC to chat to friends about our
love of animals, more and more people find that they can send abuse to
other pet owners and think it is funny.

I have had to warn friends who own rabbits, cavies or rodent not to
mention that they own them on UK ferret sites, as they stand a good
chance of receiving abusive mail.

I personally have found that sites outside the UK are far better for
chatting about pets.

Tony

http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html
http://communities.msn.co.uk/UKHouseFerretsSmallPetsAssociation
My first ferret came along in the 50's Definition of an Expert.?.  Some
one who has been keeping ferrets for at least five years..  " I have been
rescuing ferrets for over 30 years.  I still have much to learn ".
Articles written for National Magazine, http://www.redpublishing.net/paws/
Are you concerns about some one who is fund-raising.  Contact the Charity
Commission phone 0870 333 0123.

This document should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed
and is not intended to be relied upon by any person without subsequent
written confirmation of its contents.