From:
Gerald Eiden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 14:05:42 -0500
Thought I'd add my two cents in on this subject.  We have a sweetie named
Spaz.  He lodges in four other ferrets at night.  Comes morning when the
cage is opened, it's a quick trip to the kitchen to sample the beef,
chicken or turkey and gravy canned cat food.  Then a stop at the litter
box before running to greet the other seven ferrets waking up in the
other cage.

Now if I am slow getting out of the kitchen to let the other seven out
of their cage, Spaz will come back and wait for me under the hutch in
the dining room.  Walk by and out pops the "Kamikaze" ferret.  That
little fart will latch onto any part of your foot to tell you to hurry
up.  Thankfully I have on socks most days, and have to take a few steps
dragging a ferret with a death grip.  When he lets go it bunches of "war
dances".

Then he takes over as the "activity coordinator".  He keeps the other
eleven busy with wrestling matches, running the stairs, or a good game of
who is faster going through the tunnels.  Never a dull moment for about
two hours till they are ready to find their favorite nap place for three
or four hours.

So I think "Kamikaze" would be a good name for a nipping ferret.

Gerald
slave to;
Hot Rod,Spaz,Dickens,Sassy,Buddy,Pogo,Smoochie,Goblin,Ben,Paulie,
Lizzie & Alfie.