From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 07:58:25 -0800
A reminder of how you can help the Ferret Rescue of Maine raise some
much needed $$, while finding great gifts for your loved ones.

Thanks!

Jim Kennedy, Director
Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from

>From: Betty at iGive
>Subject: Ferret Rescue Of Maine Helped by Holiday Values
>Date: Monday, December 7, 2009, 10:44 AM

BROUGHT TO YOU BY HARRY & DAVID (4.8% Donation*)
Send mouthwatering gourmet treats, including fantastic fruit, gourmet
gift baskets, and decadent chocolate. Many exclusive offers starting
at $29.95, with savings of up to 30% and Free Shipping on many gifts.

Jim, Shop With Intention This Holiday Season!

No matter what holiday you celebrate, there's reason to give gifts to
the ones you love! And when you buy those gifts online, you're helping
Ferret Rescue Of Maine as they give back to you and your community
throughout the year! We celebrate your generosity and we're doing our
best to provide you with the best stores and services that the internet
has to offer.

Our search engine provides the tools you need and our 750+ stores are
the ones you know and trust! And with our amazing listing of sales &
coupons, you can save more than ever before. This year, celebrate
yourself while you celebrate the holidays!

Holiday Deals & Donations
All 750+ Stores
Raise 2 cents per Search at iGive
That's double the usual donation, for a limited time!

Holiday Deals & Donations

4.8% Donation* at drugstore.com
Save up to 40% off the newest & hottest toys of the season!
More deals @ iGive.com/drugstore

3.2% Donation* at Shutterfly
Save 20% Make it a holiday to remember with fabulous gifts & inspiring
ideas!
More deals @ iGive.com/Shutterfly

6% Donation* at VistaPrint
20 Holiday Cards Only $1.99. Plus, *Free Shipping* on orders over $50.
More deals @ iGive.com/VistaPrint

$4 Donation* at eBay
Biggest selection and best prices on the web for the Holidays!
More deals @ iGive.com/eBay

2% Donation* at Hanna Andersson
Shop the Holiday Sale & enjoy Free Shipping on orders $100+.
iGive.com/HannaAndersson

2.8% Donation* at Walgreens
Send Holiday Cheer - 25% off Photo Cards of $25+. Use code SENDCHEER.
Offer ends 12/12.
iGive.com/Walgreens

6% Donation* at Kodak Gallery
Personalize your Holiday gift giving with 25% off at KODAK Gallery and
more!
iGive.com/KodakGallery

10% Donation* at OvernightPrints.com
Design Custom Holiday Cards by adding your own photos and a
personalized message! They'll even mail your cards for you!
iGive.com/OvernightPrints

Looking for a specific item or product? Searching for a coupon code or
free shipping?
Try our search engine! For a limited time, your cause gets 2 cents per
search (normally 1 cent).

Special offers featured in this newsletter are subject to terms,
conditions, and expiration dates as decided by the online merchant.
We encourage you to visit the merchant's Web site for details on
featured offers. Any problems, questions, or concerns? Contact us!
This e-newsletter is sent to people who have registered at iGive.com
to support member-listed worthy causes through online shopping. Money
raised through shopping may be tax-deductible for members. Worthy
causes listed at iGive.com have been listed by members for their own
and other members' use. A listing at iGive.com is not an endorsement of
iGive.com by the cause, nor an endorsement of the cause by iGive.com.
Please see our Member Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Newsletter (c) 2008-2009 iGive.com Holdings, LLC
(800) 372-6095 | PMB 115, 2906 Central Avenue Evanston, IL 60201