From:
mark treschl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 1995 16:10:23 -0400
First - the good news,
I recently adopted a male ferret - "Spanky" (11 weeks old). What a blast!

Second - the bad news,
He is way to hyper!! I have had two ferrets in the past and neither were
anywhere close to this. He bites anyone, anywhere, anytime and never calms
down. I let him roam about five hours a day expecting him to slow down or
cuddle or even just be held.  Even my experienced ferret vet told me he was
the most obnoxious animal he has ever treated. I've read all the books,
FAQ's, bought the "Ferrets Unmasked" video and check this list daily but
still haven't found any solution to this problem. If anyone out there has
any ideas or ferret tranqulizers - please let me know.

I'm hoping this will past with his youth - but how long will that last?

Just curious,

Mark & ever-hyper Spanky