From:
Cheryl Lovett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 23:45:31 -0500
Hi there everybody.  Sterling and I have een exteremly busy, (in fact, we've
two weeks of FNL news to catch up on).  However, we wanted to update you on
our progress and thank everybody who responded to our inquiry.  I was so
happy when I found the FML because I like being informed.  I never, EVER
thought I would find so many many caring, thoughtful, compassionate people
in one place.  You are all wonderful!

Just to update you, Sterling and I are on litters 3&4 Pine pellets and
recycled newspaper.  She seems to have adapted well to the pine pellets.
(After a few "messy" protests) So, I haven't intorduced the newspaper yet.
However, I am planning to shortly, just in case pine pellets aren't
available.  Also, She's not kicking around as much any more becasue the
pellets are heavier than the others.  (Of course an occasional roll in a
fresh box is not outof the question!!) It simply doesn't occur as often as
before.

Oh, by the way...great investement.,.......DUSTBUSTER!!!  I think that
whoever invented dustbusters had ferrets in mind!  Now, not only is my
Sterling an affluent digger....but a dustbuster junkie, as well!!!!
Personally, I think she digs just so she can play with the big noisy machine
that sucks up stuff!!  You can tell who the roosterof this hen house is, eh?

Well, that's all for now.  I have a ton of reading to do!! (FML postings)

Until next time,

Cheryl and Sterling.....oooops, I mean STERLING and Cheryl