From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 19:04:39 EDT
I received an e-mail off my website from a woman named Missy in Knoxville,
TN.  She's looking to adopt one or more ferrets from a shelter as opposed
to buying from a pet store.  I have no idea what her experience with
ferrets is.  The shelter listing in the back of Ferrets for Dummies only
has 4 shelters listed and only one e-mail addy for one of those shelters.
I don't know which shelter is closest to Knoxville.  If any of you are
associated with a TN ferret shelter or have ferrets for adoption, please
e-mail Missy privately.  Her addy is [log in to unmask]

I do not have any more information. Thanks!

Kim Schilling and the Zoo
Author of http://www.animalsforawareness.org/Ferret%20Book.htm
Ferrets for Dummies

Director, http://www.animalsforawareness.org
Animals for Awareness "Protection through Education"
A USDA, 501(C)3 non-profit educational facility
dedicated to exotic and wild animals.

Come join our yahoo group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Procyonid_Viverrid
Procyonid_Viverrid
for raccoon, coati, kinkajou, ringtail cat, genet, binturong and civet
lovers.