From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 19:42:34 -0400
I spent the better part of today (Friday) at Kista with Kim Rushing, just
visiting.  Many people have commented about shelters not having younger
ferrets for adoption.  I wanted to let everyone in the PA, NJ and DE area
know that Kista has 7 young ferrets (under 1 year) waiting for homes.
Four of those are kits under 16 weeks.  The kits are paired, so if you
are looking to adopt, you'll have a wonderful pair to keep you busy!!
My daughter and I played with all the babies and all have wonderful
temperments, especially an albino little girl who is one of the younger
kits, quite petite and a real cuddler!

Kim has many wonderful older ferrets too, a couple I would have loved to
bring home, but I am up to 8 and gotten the firm NO MORE FERRETS from my
sweetie.

If you are looking for some young blood for your playgroup, Kim has the
answer!!

Kim's webpage is kistaferret.com or email at [log in to unmask]

Another great reason to adopt, Kim is pretty much up to maximum capacity
and needs some of these wonderful babies to be adopted so she can help
others who need a safe place to come to!!!

I live in Abington (Willow Grove, PA) and she is about an hour and half
from me, about an hour from Philly.  She is easy to find from the Turnpike,
Garden State Parkway or from the junction of Routes 70 and 72 in
Manahawkin.

Hugs to all,

Jen and Gang