From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 20:19:50 EST

Ferrets can live with BOTH adrenal glands removed.  Daily oral meds of
Prednisone and Flurinef (sp?) .  (Goods friends are treating their female
fert this way.)

Glad you are back on the FML...sorry about the lose of your home, but you
still have your most precious valuables :-)

Quit beating yourself up!  Law of nature...Accidents happen.  We all live
and, hopefully, learn from our experiences and share with others.

BIG - yes, I keep a diskette of each month's *edited down* FML digests over
the past 2.5 years to do back (medical/conditions/treatment) research for
local ferret owners and vets.  Thank you to the 2 FMLers who responded!

Shari Gunter
Newsletter Editor & Official Club Contact
Triangle Ferret Lovers club, NC
http://www.trifl.org