From:
"Ada ( Weaselpals)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:22:13 -0800
Good Morning,
As I sit here, I just finished looking at the Ferret Giving tree.

Each ferret is so different, but each one is so special, I wish I could
have a home where I could take all of them, I think about all of my ten
ferrets that have went to the rainbow bridge.

As Thanksgiving draws near I think of the things that I have to be
Thankful for.

I am Thankful that I know we have people who run shelters and care homes
to take care of all these cute little faces.

I am thankful that we the ferret community have someone who is willing
to spend many hours working on the giving tree to see that no shelter
ferrets goes without a Christmas.  Thanks Kris Mewton

And I am thankful that we the ferret community will work together until
all the ferrets on the giving tree are taken before Christmas.

I am thankful that if we do have a ferret question more times than not
there is someone from the Ferret Mailing list who will answer it for us.

We must be Thankful for the things that we do have and not worry so much
about as to what we dont have, for we may still get them some day.

Ada

Open your heart and give something special to a ferret on the Giving tree
this Christmas.  With your help all the shelter ferrets will have a Very
Merry Christmas !!

http://www.mkaresq.com/ShelterFerretsGivingTree.htm
(Shelter tree link: Above)

Visit Weaselpals Ferret Hammocks , Sleepers and Hideouts:
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals/hohoho/