From:
Kathleen Boaz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 1995 12:24:37 -0400
Hi All,
Someone asked about water dishes recently....vs.  water bottles.  I found
that heavy glass ashtrays work well.  I got the large, round kind from
Waccamaw (a Wal-Mart meets a craft store place), at about $2.00 each and
they work great!  They are even dishwasher safe.  They come in clear or
black, so I use clear for the food and black for the water (much easier to
tell when it's running low).  The only problem is you can't fill them too
full or the water runs out the places where you are supposed to rest
cigarettes....
Kathleen

ps.  Thanks for all the advice on fighting ferrets....it seems to be that
     time is the only cure....