From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 19:33:01 -0800
Tonight, when my guys (4 males, ranging from 4.5 to 6.5) were having
their playtime, one of them left a very strangly covered poo... it was
not red like blood, nor black like old blood, but more of a burgundy
color, maybe even closer to magenta... very, very, very odd. None of
them were acting oddly, all have been eating, drinking, pooing and
peeing normally as far as I can tell. Any thoughts on this would be
appreciated (they are being watched very carefully, and I will call
the vet in the morning if all don't poo normally before then).

The cage is between the living room, kitchen, office and bedroom, so we
see them a lot even when theyr'e not out... but, they aren't like right
next to us in any room, so we don't necessarily get to see each of them
go every day.

Which leads to my general question... how in the world does anyone
keep track of who eats, drinks, poos and pees - when and where and
how? Especially if you have more than 4 in any cage, or they're
totally free roam.

Debbie