From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 00:34:05 -0400
It's only 1 week until Black-Footed Ferret day!

I know many of you have decided to join me in celebrating the day and
hosting a Prairie Wildlife Research fundraiser party and I wanted to
thank you! =)

If you are unable to host or attend a party you can still be a part of
the celebration by sending a card to anyone that might be interested in
the event.  Brat Babies has been kind enough to post a fantastic card
that you can send out to your friends and family to let them know about
the 25th anniversary of the rediscovery of the BFF.  This will not only
help to raise awareness for PWR and the work they are doing but it will
also help to get Sept.  26th recognized by the non-ferrety people out
there as Black-Footed Ferret Day!  So please tell a co-worker, send a
card and help raise the profile of this beautiful animal.  If everyone
were to send one card to someone not on the FML we'd have 5000 people
talking about the Rediscovery of the Black-Footed Ferret.  5000 people
talking about an endangered species and hopefully working together to
help keep this animal alive for many years to come!

http://www.bratbabiespostcards.com/#EventsHolidays

If you would like more information on the 25th anniversary of the
Rediscovery of the Black-Footed Ferret or the first annual Rediscovery
Dinners please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Regards,
Shannan

To support our shelter
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>