From:
Carol Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 21:40:26 -0400
Yo Land Morris mentioned a ferret in a wooden cage.  THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT
THE WAY TO HOUSE A FERRET!!! (or any other small animal) Wood soaks up
urine and any other liquid in the cage which makes it nearly impossible to
get the smell out. (not to mention VERY unsanitary) So don't put ferrets in
wooden cages.

Lee Alexander (aka Da' Hamsta)
Tip of the day: It is considered impolite to purposely sneeze into a
fried chicken and say, "Look, sour cream sauce!"

You killed my daughter and I curse you THINNER.