From:
willy-joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:34:51 +0200
My ferrets LOVE all thngs made of palm straw: the long straws that come
from around a coconut.  The hair is lovely natural material to play with.
I buy items made of that stuff for them.  Yhey have their own butterfly-
model in their outdoor cage and they scratch themselves on it.  They
climb upon it, brooms are long hair toys for them.  They smell wonderfull
to them.  I even have one layin before my front door to clean ouor shoes
before we get in the house, but my ferrets think it s their toy.  Then
they loose their hair they rub it off on those things.

I let them keep it: the natural fibre doesn t seem to be of any harm for
them, although all palm fibre material is sprayed in with an anti flee
lotion.

I bet that they rub them off as well as their loose hair

Grretings, Joos from the Netherlands
http://spaces.msn.com/members/grandijoosplace/