From:
Paul Jamison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:51:33 -0700
>From: silverfert <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I believe the *first* ferret coat made was a Doritos commercial around
>2003 or 2004. If I'm remembering correctly, and I might not be,
>Doritos had a contest and the winning video was used as a Superbowl
>commercial. I don't remember if "Ferret Coat" won that spot, but I
>did see it on tv a few times.

Wasn't that the commercial in which the dude's fur coat turned into
ferrets when he snapped his fingers? It's obviously computer wizardry
and no ferrets were harmed.

I always liked that commercial. I particularly liked the smug look on
the dude's face. I choose to believe that he'd just pulled a fast one
on the California Department of Fish & Game. Good for him!

Paul E. Jamison

--

"Who reads, learns, lives the Ferret Way becomes keeper
of light, ennobling outer worlds from one within."