From:
Jeanne Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 1996 19:00:37 -0400
Hello Ferret Folks,

I receive many e-mails (and phone calls) asking what is currently happening
in California, and thought that one way to keep folks current, is to
identify a kind of group of folks interested in current California ferret
legalization activities (whether you're inside California or not), and to
send those folks my information in one fell e-mail swoop instead of
piecemeal.  This will be a lot easier on me.  If you are interested in
receiving my posts on California news directly from me, please e-mail me
with your address and let me know using the words "CA Update."

The only request I make is that you feel free to forward these posts, with
my log-on I.D. at the bottom, to any ferret interested party you wish, but
that you not forward them on to the FML or other newsgroups.  That will
avoid unnecessary multiple posts to these groups and the resulting confusion
as to the origin of the information.

I already have addresses for some of you that have contacted me already, btt
to be sure you get on the CA Update list, please e-mail me again.  Hope this
helps everyone become a better source for current legalization information.

Jeanne Carley