Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 22:51:41 +0000
Please... I now know that the ferret math virus must be a virus that is
transmitted via computer (call it a computer virus...?) Since there has been
more talk of ferret math on the list, my total has gone from 4 to 6...

I had 4 after I adopted out the two older foster guys I had.  The lady that
adopted them from me for her kids wanted a baby for herself, so off we went
to the petstore.  She found an adorable baby boy and I found a sick little
girl that would have died from malnutrission if I wouldn't have taken her
home.  Hubby would have thrown a fit if he found out, so I kept her hidden.
(to this day, about 4 weeks later, he still doesn't know <G>) Her name is
Figgy, Figment of Your Imagination, so I have a good answer when he finally
does notice her hehehe

Anyway, that was nr5... now, that makes 2 boys and 3 girls, which ofcourse
isn't fair, right?  <G> Off we go to the petstore to get a crate for our
choc.  lap pup Hale so we can leave the house without finding it destroyed
upon return.  Three good sized ferrets are running around in a cage with
plenty of food and water, on soft recycled newspaper.  One of them, a boy of
about 3 months old with a white stripe on his head, caught my attention
immidiately and I knew I just had to take him home.  He knew it too, because
he climbed up my arm and sat on my shoulder, looking at me as if to say
"let's go home now mom" So that now makes 6...

Please, no more talk of ferret math <G>

Sam T.
http://www.thehammock.com