From:
Debra Ann Velie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 12:17:16 EDT
After a long battle with lymphoma and other illnesses, I helped Nibbles
crooss over at 9:30 am this morning.  He was a wonderful dear ferret.
The vets called him the miracle ferret.  He's made it through so much
and put up such a strong, brave fight with this lymphoma.  He will be
carrying a blue floral blankie with his name on it and a small rubber
piggy that he loved since the day he came here.  I'm hoping he will
be greeted by his favorite girl, Pearl girl and hopefully Cocogirlie.
Nibbles and Cocogirl I think didn't like each other a whole lot because
they both wanted to be the alpha ferret.  But I'm sure that will all
change at the bridge.  I also hope Harry Bush Dog will get to see him
and play with him occassionally since they couldn't play here Hharry
was a 100 lb dog and he was clumsey when he played.

Please tell him that I loved him so much!  Shane, my son, is heartbroken
since Nibbles was really his.  We will all miss him dearly and forever.
Tell him thank-you for the raindrop tears this morning letting me know
he was sad but all right and he was on his way to the bridge.  I hope
there is plenty of Lipton's green tea with honey because he just loved
to drink that (and it had to only be that kind).  I will miss our nice
long walks together outside, they were so special!  I will never forget
him and the love he brought to me and my family.  Rocky will look for
him for a while and then rocky will understand he went to the bridge.
If nibbles can try to help him mourn, it would be great.

I love you my boy, forever and forever!