From:
Tamara O'Callaghan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 14:31:34 -0500
Sadly, my ferret died unexpectedly this past week.  I will not be getting
another ferret in the foreseeable future.  Therefore, I would like to offer
the following items to anyone who wants them:

- one wire-mesh cage (large enough for one or two ferrets) with attached
  metal food hopper

- one purple nylon ferret hammock (for inside cage)

- various litter boxes, including a brand new "corner" litter box for
  inside cage

- two water bottles

- one small travel crate (Kennel Cab II)

- one nylon and fake fur-cat "tee-pee" for ferrets to sleep in

I live in downtown Toronto (Ontario, Canada).  If necessary, I can bring
these items over to someone in the area who wants/needs them.  I do not want
any payment for the items; I only ask that they go to someone who is truly
committed to keeping ferrets (and not to someone for whom the novelty will
rub off in a year or so).

If anyone is interested in these items, please contact me privately at the
following address:

Tamara O'Callaghan