Date:
Tue, 4 May 2010 07:53:46 -0700
Bridge greeters-- please be on the lookout for Kodo-- aka Little man..
he needs to find all the Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue gang . He started
me on the path to rescuing ferrets and he felt they were all His
ferrets-- but especially find Rogue his baby sister.. she's waiting
there for him.

he will be missed by Momma Lisa and most especially by his girl..
Kyrra..

Kodo was purchased as a emotional support ferret -- and as such save
my daughters life.. I wish I could have saved his.

Can you please make sure he has a green stuffed frog to sleep with-- I
would have sent it with him-- but we couldn't find it last night.. He
had it since the day we got him-- and that was really the only toy he
wanted... ever.

goodbye my precious one.

momma lisa

PS-- can he please get a pair of sparkly GREEN wings?/ Kodo loved green