From:
Marion Houle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 13:28:18 +0000
I can't remember who asked this question, but I spoke to my friend Pegge
Clark and this is what she answered:

Anyway in answer to the question, when I had only two ferrets I used to take
them to the states often and never had any problems at the border.  It is
important to have distemper and rabies papers, but sometimes it wasn't even
asked for.  On one occasion, Cricket and Sharkee were peeking out the window
and the customs official held us up asking lots of friendly questions about
them.  The people in the car behind us must have thought we were in some
kind of trouble because he kept us there for ten minutes.  He didn't ask
anything about the humans.

Hope this is helpful, and enjoy your stay in Montreal, it is a beautiful
city!!

marion houle