From:
Michele Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:06:43 -0600
Hi All,

There's a ferret named Templeton in the Kansas City, MO area that needs
a good, permanent home. His owners are getting a divorce and neither of
them want him. (typical situation) He's about 6 years old. He's got a
wonderful personality. He likes to play and even cuddles in your lap.
He's been neutered & descented (Marshall Farms). He comes with a cage,
(I think might be in rough shape) and some accessories.

I don't know any more specifics since I was asked to post this by a
friend of mine (who knows the owner).

Please help me find him a good home. I don't want him to be
mistreated/neglected or euthanized.

Feel free to cross post. Please drop me an email or give me a call if
you can help.

Thanks,
Michele Doyle
816-429-6777