From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 11:19:54 -0600
Hi Ferret People,

I would like to take this opportunity to invite any of you that have a home
page on the net to join The Ferret Family WebRing.

There are only a few rules.

1. Site must have something to do with ferrets.
2. Rated "G", no cursing, nothing you wouldn't want your 8 year old to see.
3. No Frames. (have been noted to give in on this one).  I just hate them!

We aren't the biggest (yet), but IMHO we are the best.

Along with the added traffic to your site, we also offer a weekly stats
of the top 25 sites in the WebRing for hits.  Once a month we send out the
expanded version of the stats that shows information on all sites.  There
is also a newletter, that I send out that is a method of WebRing members
sharing information.

To join the WebRing just follow this link, and fill out the form.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/8662/ring.html

Thanks,

Ron AKA Ferret Dad
Spaz,Rascal.Treble,Cocoa,Screech, & Moose
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/8662
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=3D3585&mid=3D30671=20