From:
Linda Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 11:29:28 -0400
Dook dook all.  First, I would like to thank everyone who emailed me with
remedies for my current ant problem.  I am going to try the suggestions I
got because when I called an exterminator, they told me it would cost me
almost $600 which I cannot afford.  I thank you and so do my fuzzies and
my ratties.  It is very much appreciated.

Next, I would like everyone to keep my daughter Jen, aka Ferretlover of
the Hideyhole Ferret web site in your thoughts and prayers as she was
hospitalized last week for severe abdominal pain and it turned out to be
her gallbladder.  She is having a rough time of it and needs surgery and
her ferrets and ratties miss her very much.  We are taking good care of
them while they are away but they still miss their hoomans very much.

To the The_Guardian_of_Hope, Jen and Mike also have 2 ferrets who are
adrenal and need your wishes and prayers.  They are wondering how they
can financially handle 2 of their "kids" having adrenal.  So, could you
please keep them in thought?

Thanks for everything to everyone.

Dooks,
Linda and her crew
Ferrets--Kodo, Tacoma, Dakota and Cheyenne
Ratties--Jacy, Topher, Ash and Dundee

Dooks from me & my ferrets--Tacoma , Kodo & rescue ferrets Dakota &
Cheyenne who now have a forever home
"Ferrets leave tiny little paw prints on our hearts"
Ferret grandma to Fria, Loki, Vivi and Duke...missing Jamocha at Rainbow
Bridge
Ratties--Jacy, Topher and Ash

Visit my daughter & her fiance's ferret web site at
http://www.hideyhole.org