Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:09:23 -0500
Ferret Aid 2006 is only 18 weeks away!

Don't forget that in addition to the terrific talks, the first ever
ferret catwalk, the must have merchandise you need to take home to your
kids, and the roomful of people who "gets" you, there's a miniature
ferret art show!!!

             POOF!  Ferret ART
          Show and Silent Auction

is calling for artists submissions!  Now's the chance to express your
creativity.  We ask that all artwork be ferret related.  Too much
ferret poop?  Make it into a multi-media painting.  Ferret tore up your
homework?  How about a collage to show off his destruction.  Get some
non toxic acrylic paint and have your ferrets join you for a painting
session.  Your fine pencil sketches and beautiful water colours that your
friends look at and say 'very nice'?  Display them in a roomful of ferret
lovers for some real compliments!  You can raise some money for your
favourite charities and maybe a little to buy your kids a few toys.

For information on how to participate, check out the conference website:
    http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_logo_contest.html

if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.  I look forward to seeing
some wonderful artwork from the talents here!

Selina, Sprite, Dart, Clef, Popcorn, Sorin & Mochi