Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 23:15:59 -0500
I`d like to thank everyone who sent me replies to my post on
1/19,.....I 'think' I thanked everyone 'offlist' that sent their
suggestions the same way. Thanks to all who responded on list also! I
received over 15 personal emails about "Lukey`s" problem,....which I
think was great!

He is doing a bit better, but I think that his age is catching up to
him, and no amount of meds. will reverse his 'showing' of how long he
has made me laugh & smile at his antics....one of which was jumping
up & down like a Bucking Bronco in one place when he was happy. He now
just eats, sleeps, and loves to be held....something he would never do
before. Even with 5 kids over the bridge,.....well, it`s taking it`s
toll on my heart`s functioning,.....as we all probably have gone thru
before,...and will again. It`s damned disturbing, proof or not, to see
those 2 little dots on his ear,....and I thank God that of the 5 ferts
here, that he is a part of, there are no more tatoos to see when I hold
them in my arms!...

Again, thanks,....and please pray for his little soul.

Dooks,....
John R. & the n.j. gang of 5, USA.

peace.
john rich <[log in to unmask]>