From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2011 06:31:21 -0500
The FML has been a circus of flames and 'put down's' at times. For sure
this is not the place for that, ever.

If you have something negative to state to or about a person, then do
it directly. Do not bore us with negative comments. This only makes
the poster look bad and ignorant, not the target subject and very much
degrades the quality of what BIG has so skillfully created here. I
have been the focus of some flames at times but my return comments
were directed directly back at that person, and not thru the group.

If we can do this it will keep the FML clean and productive for
everyone. The FML for sure is a true gift to all of us all year long,
every day. Let's keep the FML fun and informative devoid of those
ignorant slamming statements and comments.

Gordon and Pest R. Doodle

_12-2Addy CEO