From:
Ed Copony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 1997 10:52:10 -0400
Hello all;

In regard to the recent discussion on corner pans: I have found them to be
inadequate as well.  My two fuzzies refuse to dookie in the same corner of
the litter pan.  My over-zealous female claimed the high-backed corner,
leaving the lower corners for my shy male.  When he raises his rear to
relieve himself he is well over the side of the pan and, well... So I've had
to abandon the corner pan in favor of a Rubbermaid container, altered with
some scissors to allow easy entrance.

Also, in terms of food: when you all talk of Iams, which is better, the
kitten or cat?

Thanks, Ed

Frannie and Zoey