From:
Cindy Michou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 02:34:43 -0900
Leanne, we have a Pet Co. here where I live and there is food in the
cage at all times.  In fact they have moistened food and regular food at
all times.  Go over the employee's head and ask to speak to the manager.
You might also try Pet Co.'s headquarters and lodge a complaint.  And if
worse comes to worse, find out what agency is responsible in your city
for inspecting to store and lodge a complaint with them.  Sometimes it's
a city agency and sometimes it's animal control or the ASPCA.  Is there a
ferret shelter near by?  Perhaps they could lend you some help by talking
to the store manager and letting them know what the feeding requirements
are.  Good luck!

Hugs and Dooks,
Cindy Michou and the gang at
Hiland Ferrets