From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2012 05:26:16 -0500
Sarah here - mum said I could do the new years wish this year so here
goes , we are 5 hours into the new year - mum slept through the parties
and the crazy ball drop! The nice thing is she got to watch all that
stuff without staying up past her bed time because they are running
it on the TV this morning.

We wish for all of you the best year ever, good health, good friends,
loving family and lots of weasel dances in your life.

We also want to thank you for being loyal shelter friends, making what
mum loves to do easier because of the things you do for us! To name all
the things that get done for us would be miles and miles of words so to
keep this simple and short >

Me and mum say thanks for touching our lives, for being who you are,
for doing what you do to help us here, for caring for the mum that
cares for us, for picking us off the giving tree, for taking some of
us home with you to love, without you in our lives this shelter would
not run as smoothly as it does.

So the New Year brings with our wish to you a grand thank you for all
you do!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Newest Shelter Video
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0GEYL02fnU>