From:
Brenda Schrecengost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 00:54:36 -0500
I've been lurking for quite a while now and I'm trying to catch up on back
issues of the fml.  I just tried to adopt a ferret from the giving tree but
she was already taken!  I'll be happy to adopt any of the lil fuzzbutts. :)

I'm in the middle of moving to New Jersey (Collingswood, 15 minutes from
Philly) and I was wondering if there were any ferret rules there.  It
would have been a good idea to check that out BEFORE I got my apartment,
but I just read something involving NJ and the Rabies Compendium and
wondered what exactly that was about.  (It's late and I'm currently
confused easily ;)

If anyone lives in the area, drop me a line.  I know no one in the area...
so pleeeease contact me...:)..but I am eagerly looking forward to visiting
the PFRA in Montgomery County PA when I get settled :) Also, if there are
any good ferret vets in NJ, that would be great.  If not, I've been keeping
tabs on a few mentioned that are in the philly area and I don't mind
driving.

:)
Brenda
Pinky & The Brain

Duct tape is like the force.  It has a light side, a dark side, and it
binds the universe together.

http://www.pawoozles.iwarp.com