From:
Flemming Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:47:39 +0800
>Amy, your information has been noted and will be passed on to Dr.
>Rosenthal, who I am sure will be in touch with him.  No one from LIFE/AFA
>has contacted him as we are not the professionals who will be doing the
>research.  I really think he would prefer to have a colleague discuss
>this with him as opposed to a bunch of lay-people.  LIFE/AFA are only
>facilitating the funding for the research, not performing the research.
>We would prefer to leave that to the professionals.

Hmm . . . he has no worries communicating with me.  In fact, we no longer
just talk about the ADV issues - we just send messages back in forth on
normal day to day life issues . . . and I am no "professional".  I just
wondered - in the beginning of making the research happen - why he was not
contacted.  Sorry to think that being involved (like maybe as a Health
Advisor or something) for a national club enabled you to explore this
option.

Amy Flemming