From:
shanon &/or mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 1996 19:20:45 -0700
To insane 10 and the FLO of course:
Regarding sucky thing

Or personal success with it is we all come running when they turn it on and
attack it en masse this succeeds in making them withdraw it and leave it
withdrawn if we don;t give up they love us soooooo much they wouldn't dare
push it towards us for fear of running us over very succeessful Switch has
even managed to grab hold of the cover and ride it he won't let go until
they stop.

Hope your humans love u as much which I'm sure they do I know it seems
underhanded but somes things have to be sacrificed.

we still love them though.

Switch  I'm the mighty sucky thing master
Blaize  Go Switch Go Switch
Smokey I want to learn from u mighty sucky master